|Roamm Nomad 65 +15 Backpack - 80L Liter...||6 Reviews||See Product Details|
|Osprey Packs Farpoint 40 Travel...||584 Reviews||See Product Details|
|KOPACK Waterproof Anti Theft Laptop...||282 Reviews||See Product Details|
What is a Digital Nomad?
I am sure you are familiar with the term a digital nomad, however, for those of you who are not aware, a digital nomad is someone who does work and travelling as a living. Not necessarily through a company, but with his or her online business.
It’s the perfect job or career (if you even can call it that) for wanderlust people who enjoy learning new cultures and exploring the world. Not sure how to become a digital nomad? Read more here and check out my guide on travelling by yourself.
Why Is Choosing The Right Backpack Important?
When you commit your life to becoming a digital nomad, you will have to make certain sacrifices. Sometimes you will be away from people that are close to you and you have to okay with that. Sometimes you will have to give up comfort, and you have to okay with that as well.
It’s not as glamorous as some people make it out to be where you get to travel all the time and relax whenever you want to. You will work your ass off on certain days and sometimes won’t even have time to sleep, worry about money, where you are going to stay etc.
Sometimes you will be forced to sleep outside or be homeless for a night or two because you fucked up and forgot to book a hotel and every hotel/hostel/etc are all booked out. I’ve gone through that experience of sleeping in the streest for a night…
Luckily, I had a few clothes and a blanket in my backpack, so I didn’t at least freeze to death during the night. Which is why, having the right gear and the right backpack is important. You never know what you will need and how urgently you need it.
Plus, having a quality, user-friendly backpack, you won’t get frustrated digging through all the piles of clothes or whatever just to get your laptop charger.
Make A List of Things That Are Important/Need
Depending on where you go, where you travel, and for what purposes, you have to carry the right backpack. If you are travelling to Thailand for example, the capital of Digital Nomads, then you probably want a backpack that is waterproof or resistant against moisture.
So first and foremost, you have to understand what kind of backpack it is that you need and what your needs are before you proceed with the next steps of purchasing a backpack.
Best Backpacks for Digital Nomads
When make the choice to become a digital nomad, your laptop is obviously going to be the most important and valuable possesion. Hence I kept that in mind when making these suggestions for the backpacks.
However, depending on your lifestyle, budget, and travel methods, it’s going to vary person to person. Where you are going is also important as well. If you want the best and stress free experience, you have to choose a bag that’s the right for your needs and where you are going.
If you are a hardcore traveller with a very small budget and travelling for a long time, then you most likely need to get a backpack that’s an all-purpose one.
Roamm Nomad backpacks are made just for that! It’s big and bulky but you can fit A LOT of things in there. From water bottle pockets, to a small zipper for putting in documents, to a laptop compartment you have everything you need.
- ENJOY A COMFORTABLE AND PERFECT FIT with fully adjustable shoulder harnesses + EASILY FIT YOUR OVERSIZED WATER BOTTLE in the mesh side pockets, and the reinforced bottom of the side pockets let you...
- +15 FULL FEATURED DETACHABLE DAY PACK included for side trips or summits, including ice axe / trekking pole loop with shock cord shaft retainer + CARRY SERIOUS LOADS with the sturdy lightweight alloy...
- ORGANIZE AND ACCESS YOUR GEAR with top, bottom, and side access to the main compartment, plus an adjustable sleeping bag diaphragm + DUAL ICE AXE / TREKKING POLE LOOPS with shock cord shaft retainers...
- All in one solution
- Detachable 15L backpack
- Great for hiking, camping
- Can fit a lot of things
- Sturdy and compact
- Comfortable shoulder strap
- Too many detachments
- Easy to pickpocket
- Too many straps
- Big and bulky
Perhaps you have a home or an office nearby and you just like to travel for a week or two to different countries or regions and do your work from there once in a while? Then your needs are going to be slightly different.
Contrary to what most people think, you don’t need sunblock, toothpaste, 7-8 pairs of socks, and your whole wardrobe in your backpack if you are spending just a week or two. You can get by with just a few pair of trousers, and shirts. Buy the miscellaneous items once you arrive at your destination.
The Osprey Farpoint Travel Backpack is just perfect for that. It’s not bulky or big, but it can fit all your necessary things and the style is sleek and modern.
- Large panel zip access to main compartment
- Lockable sliders on main compartment zipper
- Stowaway backpanel, harness and hipbelt with zippered rear flap for protection
- Modern and sleek design
- Comfortable and adjustable
- Perfect mobility and functionality
- Lockable laptop compartment
- A strap for holding it with hand
- A bit expensive
- Zippers are heard to reach
Are you perhaps a digital nomads who is making a comfortable living and don’t necessarily worry about money? Then you are a highroller nomad!
Assuming you have suitcase and luggage chauffers and people who can help you with most of your belongings, for everyday use, you simply need a state of the art, backpack.
Though it’s not necessarily geared towards digital nomads, this is perfect if you want to keep your laptop and information secure. The KOPACK backpack is water resistant, has thef-protection measures, and even has a USB to plug in your phone on the go.
- 【Anti-theft 】 No zippers/pockets could will be found at the front of bag pack. The zipper is fully hidden which protects your wallet/laptop/smart phone/others inside backpack away from thief....
- 【Water proof & ABS base】 Made of water resistant/anti-scratch durable fabric. A built-in rain cover kept at the bottom slot keeps your things dry from the rain. ABS base make your bag clean
- 【Built in USB Port】 External USB Port with built in cable(Not changeable) is convenient to charge smart phone/tablet without opening up the backpack and take out your power bank(Power Bank is NOT...
Last update on 2019-05-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API