Top 4 Recommended Uggs Boots
- Soft suede upper
- Cushioning foam lined insole with 17mm of UGGpure wool to naturally wick away moistur
- Lightweight and flexible molded EVA outsole with patented tread design
- This product is made in China
- Fully lined with fur. Sheepskin insole
- Pretreated to repel moisture and stains
- Outsole: Treadlite by UGG
- Twinface sheepskin and suede. Nylon binding
- Fully lined with UGGpure wool.
- Water-resistant Silkee suede upper
- Insole: 17mm UGGpure wool
- Molded rubber outsole. Leather lace with fixed bow
- Fit tip: Fits true to size. Decorative moc stitching
- Cast in a classic loafer silhouette. Water-resistant suede
- UGGpure wool lining and insole
- Molded rubber outsole suited for indoor and outdoor wear
- Size Info: Whole sizes only ; for 1/2 sizes, order next size up. Snug-fitting; will stretch and conform to your foot with wear
- Suede upper ; Fit tip: Fits true to size
The Uggs Trend in Mongolia
Although most people have their own sense of style and identity when it comes to shoes, during 2008-2009, the Uggs were a major trend among Mongolians, specifically teenagers. Perhaps it was the look or maybe it was comfortable and warm, but men and women alike wore them during the winter. I remember one of my best friends buying Uggs and rocking it with a pair of blue jeans.
What Kind of Shoes Do Mongolians Usually Wear
Mongolians mostly wear all kinds of shoes and boots. We can be quite trendy and fashionable, so your average Mongolian living in a major city can have varying styles depending on age. Most teenagers wear converse or stylish shoes while most professionals wear some form of dress shoes.
During the winter months, having warm boots is essential as temperatures can reach -40*C sometimes. It’s pretty common to see people wearing Uggs, mainly women, but it’s not only limited to women nonetheless.
Last update on 2018-03-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API